We @ Hubbler are delighted to see you here & we hope you are as excited as we are to see the positive business impact that Hubbler Applications bring.
For every queries you might have, please take a look at the how-tos & common issues (We call it configuration mis-steps).
In your Home screen, click the Attendance App; Wait for the location to point at your current location; You can Swipe Left to start the timer.
Check-in feature allows you to mark your activities, as you move around places through the day.
In your Home screen, click the Attendance App; Wait for the location to point at your current location; You can Swipe Right to stop the timer.
In your Home screen, click the Attendance App & click on the Team view icon (Top right); Now, click each user to view date-wise specific details.
Go to hamburger menu in your app > Click on Groups > Click on + button to create a new channel
In your Home Screen, click the Attendance App & click on recent icon (Top right) for a date-wise view. You can further click on a particular date to view the location along with timing details.
Go to Hamburger menu & click on Tracking option & click on a user for trip details
There could be multiple reasons, for you not being able to mark your attendance. Some of them could be:
- Location Services: You could have either disabled your location services or not enabled your location tracking in high accuracy mode. Click on Android or iOS to know the exact setting for your device.
- Sometimes marking attendance from indoors / basement makes it difficult to catch the GPS signal to fetch your current location; In this situation, walk outdoor to retry & it should work; If still, it does not work, please take a look at more detailed options.
Hubbler uses your phone’s GPS to get your correct location. Sometimes location pointer wanders when tried from indoors as location fetch becomes difficult due to poor signal strength. Please walk outdoors to solve this problem. If it is still not solving the problem, please follow this link to get a step by step solution.
- This happens when we forget to Stop our attendance the previous day & so the timer keeps on ticking even when the new day begins. We go to work & continue with our tasks & yet there is a call from your Manager asking, if you are at work? Puzzling isn’t it? When we forget to stop yesterday’s attendance, it will show as ‘Not at Work’ for today. So, please remember to Stop attendance at end of day; Yup! You can set daily Start & Stop reminder from the Hubbler App too.
- However, if you did Start your attendance today but haven’t connected your phone to the Internet then the data sync would be pending. Try again, after connecting your phone either to WiFi or mobile data.
Yes, Hubbler understands that you currently do not have data connectivity & allows you to mark your attendance. It will automatically update your data when your phone gets connected to Internet.
We won’t let you!! Hubbler is configured to send you a reminder on your phone to remind you to log in and log out from your work. It will be nice if you don’t switch off this feature.
In your My Day screen, click on the Leave App & click on + icon for applying leave
In the Leave app, click on my balance icon (bottom menu) for the details
Go to approvals button & you will get a view of pending requests waiting for approval & you can approve or reject (With a note)
Click on the + button, select compensatory as the leave type; Now you will have to select the date you want leave compensation for & submit for approval. Once approved, you can consume it.
Click on Claims app within your My Day & click on + button. Select New Card & you will get a view of your previously recorded trips, select one or multiple trips to send for approval
Go to Claims app & click on Approvals (Bottom) & click on each request for details
Go to trip meter app & you will have the trips overview & for detailed view, click on Trips (Bottom) for a detailed view
- Before speculating further, try the Page Refresh option; Wherein you drag the screen down & the page refreshes
- Go to hamburger menu, click on Apps & drag the screen down for a refresh, you will get a confirmation message on top.
- See how to Disable battery optimisation; Upon not using the app for sometime, the app gets automatically killed & all recordings stop
- Enable Location Services as ‘High Accuracy’
- For iOS – Enable Location Services for Hubbler app & set it to ‘Always’
I Still have questions?
Post your query in the Hubbler Support page & an Hubbler executive would get back to you asap.